Saturday, July 23, 2011

Baby Blanket #2 and #3 on hold-- New Baby Blanket #4 begins

So Baby Blanket #2 is on hold because I've run out of the dye lot of the white I was using, and am searching for the closest dye lot possible without having to take it all out and start over.  And Baby Blanket #3 is on hold, because the yarn colors I'm looking for are on back order :(  But one day, my yarn will come!
All of this is a great reminder to always buy the colors that you need 1 extra skein, because you never know when you will need it!

So I've begun on BB#4, which at this time is not for any baby yet.  It is more of an experiment.  It is a pentagon center, with a flower border.  I'm still working on the details (and the huge pentagon center), but I should be putting up pictures soon.

So what projects are you working on?

Crafty by Default,

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment