Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pattern for Baby Blanket #3 (Peter Rabbit Blanket) and planning for Baby Blanket #4

So during my job on 3rd, i started to work on the plan of attach on the baby blanket.  Here is what I came up with.  Tonight if all goes as planned, I'll be putting together the afghan.

/^/1/3/5/7/^/
/*/#/^/^/1/3/
/5/7/^/^/9/+/
/0/2/4/6/8/*/
/- Border
^- WHITE
1- Baby Blue edge with Navy center (2)
2- Baby Blue edge with Tan center
3- Bright Blue edge with Grass Green center
4- Bright Blue edge with Tan center
5- Dark Brown edge with Baby Blue center
6- Dark Brown edge with Bright Blue center
7- Grass Green edge with Bright Blue center
8- Grass Green edge with Dark Brown center
9- Medium Blue edge with Dark Brown center
0- Medium Blue edge with Navy Blue center
+- Navy Blue edge with Baby Blue center
*- Navy Blue edge with Medium Blue center
@- Tan edge with Grass Green center
#- Tan edge with Medium Blue center


So now it is time to start planning the next baby blanket.  Baby Blanket #4 is for a little girl.  Color scheme, I've been informed, is browns and pinks.  So this weekend, I'll be going to the store looking for pinks and browns that will go together, and adding in cream (instead of white).  I'll be trying to do a different granny square, a "love" hexagon,
which I got from Le monde de Sucrette's blog (You can see she is doing a giant granny square challenge right now if you want to participate).  You can see the method in the graph below:

I'll update with pictures as I work on this!

Crafty by Default,

Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment