Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Current Project: Baby Blanket #3, Keep on Crocheting!

So as I continue to work on B.B.#3, I keep changing my mind about what, how, and how much to do it.  There will be 36 squares in the blanket, so I'm trying to make sure it will be unique as well as practical.  As you can see from the pictures below, I changed how the colors were going to go together. 

Baby Blue edge with Navy center
 

 Baby Blue edge with Tan center
  

Bright Blue edge with Grass Green center
 

Bright Blue edge with Tan center
 

Dark Brown edge with Baby Blue center

Dark Brown edge with Bright Blue center
 

Grass Green edge with Bright Blue center
 

Grass Green edge with Dark Brown center
 

Medium Blue edge with Dark Brown center


 Medium Blue edge with Navy Blue center

 Navy Blue edge with Baby Blue center

Navy Blue edge with Medium Blue center

Tan edge with Grass Green center

Tan edge with Medium Blue center

Add to this, solid white squares, and I think that it will look beautiful.  Perfect for the little baby boy I'm making it for.  My hope is that the pattern will look something like this (O for the white squares, X for the other squares):

OXXXXO
XXXXXX
XXOOXX
XXOOXX
XXXXXX
OXXXXO

Crafty by Default,

Cana


No comments:

Post a Comment